Employee Forms

W-2 Information

  • W-2 Corrections Form
    • The W-2 Corrections form is for current and former employees to update their address or correct any wrong information. Please send these direct to InfoSync by December 15th. They can be sent as an email attachment to laraza.pr@issvc.com or faxed to 316-681-4328.
    • Download the form here.
  • Where do you call with W-2 questions?
    •  Call directly into the w-2 line at (316) 681-8599 or (316) 685-1622 Option 5.  Toll Free (866) 997-4777 Option 5 or (855)-685-1622.
      (All numbers will be available January 1st, 2012).
    •  Your call will be returned within 24 hours.  Please leave the following information;
      • Complete Name.
      • Complete phone number including the area code.
      • Last 4 digits of your social security number.
      • Company name and state you are/were employed with.
      • Please speak slowly and distinctly.
      • Additional Information about W-2 & W-4 submissions to InfoSync can be found here.